As seen on Broad Appeal, Season 1, Episode 1.
- 6?tablespoons white rum
- 12 mint sprigs, broken apart
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice (*fresh is key! ? use one of these)
- 4 tablespoons sugar ? OR ??one packet of stevia?(for a “healthy” mojito!)
- Splash of club soda
- 4 slices lime
- Place ice in a?beverage shaker.
- Add the broken up mint sprigs. Muddle a bit ? mash it with a spoon, shake it, whatever. Basically, get the mint smelling minty!
- Add rum, fresh lime juice and sugar or stevia.
- Shake well and strain.
- Serve over ice.
- Top off each glass with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish each with a slice of lime and a sprig of mint, if desired.